Kingston – Friday, March 13, 2020. The HEART/NSTA Trust wishes to advise that our institutions and offices remain open for business, despite recent developments regarding COVID-19. We further want to assure the public, that we have been actively engaged in seeking out information to learn as much as we can about the novel coronavirus, COVID-19 as we seek to protect staff and stakeholders. Despite the suspension of our recruitment, training and assessment activities through HOPE, our Workforce Development and Employment Division and our community-based programmes, we remain committed to serving our clients and meeting our mandate of Human Capital Development. In light of this, we have implemented to following measures:
- sanitization stations have been set-up at the entrance of all office areas, training labs and security posts
- labelling of handwash stations for clear identification with reminders to wash hands for at least 20 seconds with soap to assist in alleviating the chances of becoming infected
- information on the COVID-19 has been disseminated to all employees via a dedicated webpage, email and printed material
- signs with specific information on hygiene procedures have been strategically mounted to inform and guide employees and clients
- frequent sanitization of equipment, doorknobs and frequently touched surfaces
- greater use of technology to ensure business continuity as well as the teaching and learning process.
We will also continue to monitor updates from the World Health Organization, Ministry of Health and Wellness as well as the Ministry of Labour and Social Security as we seek to play our part in minimizing the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID 19). Persons who have queries may call:
876-906-3487, 876-906-3613, 876-906-4530, 906-4831, toll free: 888-432-7868; whatsapp: 876- 279-7930; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com; follow us on social media: @hearttrustnta or visit our website: www.heart-nta.org.