Senior Director - Denworth Finnikin
Denworth Finnikin is the Senior Director, Workforce Development and Employment. He has over twelve years’ experience in the education sector as a transformational educator and leader. He lectures at University College of the Caribbean (UCC) and Northern Caribbean University (NCU) in the areas of Quantitative Methods and Operations Management.
Mr. Finnikin holds a Diploma in Engineering from the University of Technology, Jamaica, a Bachelor of Science in Management and Economics from the University of the West Indies, Mona and a MBA from the University of Manchester (UK).
Mr. Finnikin leads an active civic life and serves as Board Chairman and member on a number of Boards including:
- Deputy Board Chairman of the Greater Portmore Primary School in St. Catherine
- Board Member of the Troy High School in Trelawny
- Board Member of Cedar Grove High School in St. Catherine;
- Board Member of the Social Development Corporation (SDC);
- Chairman for the Board of the National Advisory Council for Persons with Disability;
- Mr Finnikin is also a Justice of the Peace for the parish of St. Catherine and Member of the Prime Minister’s medal of Appreciation for Excellence in Education.